[lbo-talk] two quotes on the social web

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 19:48:00 PDT 2008

Yes, I am the one who recommended the movie you slept through. (_Privilege_)

It's finally available, still recommend it. I know not everyone's who's seen it sleeps through it. As far as _Go-Go Girls of the Apocalypse_, I just thought the premise sounded neat.

-B.

martin wrote:

"Couldn't figure if this was a plug for the book, or a reference to why you wanted to 'hole up'. I confuse easily. Was it you who recommended 'privilege' (watkins) recently ? Netflix delivered it and I watched it through, although I did snooze during the first go. Thought that it might have been you, but maybe not."