[lbo-talk] Russian forces withdraw from Georgia proper, pipeline mysteriously untouched and out of Russian control

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sun Aug 24 14:14:58 PDT 2008

Talked to a guy in the Gov who knows about this stuff. The Russians threw some bombs at an airbase that was near the pipeline. The pipe there is buried deep enough so that those types of bombs would not have affected it anyway. There were easier things the Russkies could have done if they wanted to mess with the pipeline. All the oil pipeline talk is rubbish.