[lbo-talk] i'm covering the DNC for work

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com
Tue Aug 26 04:54:16 PDT 2008

Hey everyone,

Since I'm the only person on the editorial team with a degree and interest in politics, I was assigned the unsavory task of covering the Convention for comcast.net. I've been out of reading political blogs for some time, but if some LBOsters would send along links to stuff you've written or are reading, please do.

My instant messenger handle is jayteeramsay. I'll be signed on at six p.m. each night of the convention. If you're curious to see what I wrote last night, you can read along here:

http://community.comcast.net/comcastportal/blog?blog.id=election2008

I know it's a gruesome URL but our blogging software is part of our message boards. Doubly sad, I think only Comcast hi-speed data subscribers can comment. I apologize in advance.

In any case, let me know how I'm doing! There wasn't much to work with last night and I'm saving the scathing stuff for Sens. Biden and Obama. The Pelosi post (only a picture) is my favorite so far I think.

Thanks,

J T. Ramsay