[lbo-talk] Russian forces withdraw from Georgia proper, pipeline mysteriously untouched and out of Russian control

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Aug 26 06:11:09 PDT 2008

This has become tedious and uninteresting, and you ought to consider getting a new handle.

I don't get the Buddhist spirit running through your words.

"Although your world wonders me with your majestic superior cackling hen Your people I do not understand So to you I wish to put an end And you'll never hear surf music again . . . "