[lbo-talk] Proposed Titles for My Intriguing Book of Intrigue Ripped from Today's Blogs!

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:24:56 PDT 2008

B:

Actually - do you have a book out? I wouldn't be surprised. Unless my mind's failing me you've confessed to wanting to write one...

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes, as it happens I am writing a book. Among other things, it involves the arch quip and hypercube enhanced misadventures of Gore Vidal's pan-dimensional touring doppelganger.

Which is another way of saying it's (hopefully) about civilization in the almost fully post-real age (see, for an everyday example of what I'm on about, the reality negating mission of the un-funhouse of mirrors also known as the Dept. of Homeland Security).

Trying to complete the beastie before an asteroid hits or Putin finds that gas pipeline under my house...wish me luck!

.d.

-- "The primary functions of a fusor are 1) Generate neutrons 2) Look really cool 3) Kill you with extremely high voltages if you screw up."

syntaxglitch ...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/