[lbo-talk] tragedy of the commons

JC Helary brandelune at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:11:33 PDT 2008

On 27 août 08, at 12:01, shag wrote:

> I suspect the only reason anyone would think it would be simple is
> probably because of a tacit assumption: that we are more *naturally*
> a certain kind of human -- homo commonus or something

No, it is because "homo commonus" is the only way to raise children until they can be relatively independant (speak, and open the fridge themselves, about 2-3 years or age). All the rest is about fighting the contradiction between "commons" life in the family and what the rest of society tells us the "best way" is.

Jean-Christophe Helary