[lbo-talk] Proposed Titles for My Intriguing Book of Intrigue Ripped from Today's Blogs!

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Aug 27 12:25:14 PDT 2008

>>> "Dwayne Monroe"

That's right. As practically everyone was saying from the start, this jackass-y 'enemy of my enemy' business was precisely the *worst* reason. The 'best' (or at least, most reasonable) being the Georgian rockets falling on people's heads, which needed to be halted.

^^^ CB: In the following form , the "enemy-of-my-enemy" business is not at all bad reasoning : US imperialism is the enemy of humanity. Russia is one of the only ( perhaps the only) countries in the world that can match the US militarily , and therefore contain and thwart US expansion some.