[lbo-talk] as I was saying about the Nutters

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:39:10 PDT 2008

Saddle up. There's gonna be some serious stable-cleanin goin on!

Trying to put my brain around McCain grabbing hold of every one of Bush's positions AND bringing in a reformer.

This is getting weirder and more fun by the minute.

Anyone wanna take odds that in a day or two, now that they have completely stolen the Dems' post-stadium thunder, Ms. Palin will suddely go all Harriet Myers on the situation and announce, well, she really wants to help her party, but maybe not until next time when her children are a little older. She will have socked in a whole bunch of expanded national visibility. Some of her own party will heave a giant sigh of relief for all kinds of reasons, and we will get to see which troll is the backup plan. Anyone wanna ...?

DC