[lbo-talk] latest radio show

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Dec 1 11:36:57 PST 2008

I'm about to circulate the ususal "new radio product" email, announcing the posting of my latest. Before I do, I'd like to say this is one of my favorite recent shows, with Richard "Lenin's Tomb" Seymour on liberal imperialism and Bill Ayers on terrorism, revolution, Barack Obama, education, and social change.

Richard Seymour writes on his blog:

<http://leninology.blogspot.com/2008/11/also-appearing.html>

> Also: you can hear my interview with Doug Henwood on the WBAI
> archives if you scroll down to 5.00pm Thursday. It will also
> probably appear on Doug Henwood's radio archives at some point in
> the near future. You can download it for your ipod, and let the
> gentle sound of me babbling and umming away in the background remind
> you of a long lost childhood.

Actually, I edited out almost all his "ums," as I usually do with prerecorded interviews. And a "let me start that sentence over," too. But I don't want to give the impression that he "babbled" - far from it. Smart, articulate guy.

Doug