[lbo-talk] War Nerd's very contrarian position on Laurent Nkunda in Congo

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 05:57:02 PST 2008

Almost moralistic by War Nerd standards. Brecher has a tendency toward the lurid, shall we say. Any idea how accurate his description of the Hutu militias is? (I have a sneaking suspicion that some of the more gruesome tales coming out of Africa are actually the local version of Huns-catching-babies-on-bayonets propaganda, one tribe badmouthing another tribe to credulous outsiders).