[lbo-talk] the creativity of the publicist

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:49:04 PST 2008

Oh look. Jobs in the US and not even an aotomotive bailout.

Do you suppose she'd send someone to your radio show? Will the representatives be arriving by corporate jet or limo or can they take a cab?

On the other hand, it could be very tempting to develop a suddent and very time-consuming interest in chatting her up. Why, I'm sure if she devotes every second to answering your questions, eventually you'll come around, right?

DC