[lbo-talk] Lost Politburo Transcripts

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 05:03:12 PST 2008

I know I've said this to the point of nausea, but once again: This. Is. Not. New. You can get volumes and volumes of this stuff at any Russian bookstore. You can get documents related to the Gulag that get down to the minutiae of how many grams of bread were issued per day at each individual labor camp (and there were a lot of labor camps). There is one thing Russians LOVE and that is original sources. Kremlin memos? Transcipts? No problem. Kaganovich's memoirs? I have loads of these books.