[lbo-talk] the Bush style of clemency: love your gun

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:09:44 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>>> the reality is using shotguns to fend off Apache helicopters
>>> is hopeless in practice.
>
> And using nuclear weapons to "destroy communism" was similarly hopeless,
> yes?

When have communist countries ever been hit with nuclear weapons?

I think something was lost in translation, somewhere.

> But if everyone has a printing press ...

If your printing press dropped radioactive fallout on my pastures a continent away, I'd see your point.

There is principle, and then there are other principles. Don't be a doofus.

Percy