[lbo-talk] blacks about as morally conservative as Republicans

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 12:13:25 PST 2008

Apparently I'm not very good at getting my points across today. So I'll spell this out as clearly as possibly:

Pointing out that the beliefs and opinions of others are incompatible with their actual lives is a useless waste of time and energy, because it's true of pretty much anyone who has opinions or beliefs.