[lbo-talk] Damon Silvers: The signal theory of labor law

James Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:05:40 PST 2008

I remain skeptical we'll get efca, but if mary beth maxwell gets sec of labor, I think that does increase our chances substantially... She would be a great, great labor sec I think. God bless Bonior he just keeps making good things happen. If she got the position, it really would make change to win look more politically marginal (she's not from the ctw camp). Which I actually think would be good. CtW now appears to have been a great blunder and the sooner we come back to the afl the better.