[lbo-talk] blacks about as morally conservative as Republicans

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 13:12:20 PST 2008

>From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com>

>I would ask you for your opinion on this, but that would constitute asking a black person what he thinks about something related to being black, which is very very wrong for some reason.

It's not that difficult. You've never heard the term "represent"? Anyway, Dwayne has patiently responded about a gazillion times to this to no avail. For example:

"No one (least of all me, a Mocha-naut who grew up debating these issues at close range) denied the conservatism, or even the Southern angle which played such a prominent role in our recent wrestling match.

It was the use of all that truthiness as a universal explanation -- without bothering to check the details -- for how things played out in Cal's Prop 8 drama which inspired implacable resistance."

You keep banging the same drum without demonstrating the slightest inclination to do a little homework.

snore and yawn