[lbo-talk] Social conservatism, revisited

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:02:47 PST 2008

C. Grimes:

<snip>

Together, these exchanges motivated me to do some reading. So I took a few days and did. I went back and read a couple of shags sources. I also looked up Angela Davis. Why Davis? Because she was the first person I heard to speak in terms of these intersections of race, class, gender, and power.

[...]

Sadly, I don't have time for a meatier reply but I did want to pop by to say thank you for taking the time to do the recommended reading. And for being willing to seriously re-think what so many take for granted.

More later....

.d.