[lbo-talk] Rove's list of "Bush Haters"

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 07:43:17 PST 2008

Dear Mr Rove

Please add my name; I, too, hate the fathersucker.

Ismail Lagardien

Aluta Continua!

________________________________ From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, 8 December, 2008 12:54:08 Subject: [lbo-talk] thanks, W!

<http://www.thankyoupresidentgeorgewbush.com/>

Dear President Bush,

Thank you for all you have done to protect me from danger. It has been seven years since my country was attacked and some of my friends have been killed. Words cannot express my appreciation for the way you have handled one of the largest crises my country has ever faced. I know that you are not working alone to keep me safe, but as commander-in-chief, I could not have felt more secure with anyone other than you at the helm. Thank you for being a man of integrity, morals, selflessness and love for your fellow man. You are truly an inspiration.

God bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

9/11/2008