[lbo-talk] Crimes of Neoliberalism

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 18:51:20 PST 2008

Is there any evidence that the World Bank or IMF have reformed? The conditions placed on Iceland and Hungary and no doubt those on the Ukraine too involve all sorts of structural reforms and restrictions. The interest rate in Iceland has soared to 18 per cent I understand!

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html