[lbo-talk] Catholicism, was Re: blacks about as morally conservative as Republicans

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Dec 13 08:51:10 PST 2008

On Dec 13, 2008, at 7:35 AM, Shane Mage wrote:

> premise of the Drug Laws which is that the state has the right to
> determine what may or may not happen in and to our bodies.

On which planet ? Here most people are willing to subject themselves to anything that the chemical industry produces in order to earn a buck. It seems to be their offspring that they want to protect from harm.

But the drug laws provide an interesting comparison for prohibition of obortion. Prohibition increases value.

martin