[lbo-talk] Avalon Hill's "Class Struggle" boardgame

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Dec 15 07:59:47 PST 2008

I have one, bought it about ten years ago, though I think I lost a couple of the pieces because there are so many. It was created by Marxist Bertell Ollman . He wrote _Alienation_, lives in NYC.

Charles

>>> "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> 12/15/2008 8:51 AM >>>
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1510

Does anyone have this vintage boardgame? (Pic/info at URL above.)

I tracked a supposedly pristine copy of the game on eBay, but bidding went above $40 and I bowed out. (It sold for something like $45, with something like $10 shipping added on.)