[lbo-talk] Avalon Hill's "Class Struggle" boardgame

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 09:23:10 PST 2008

Actually the game was developed by Bertell Ollman (Avalon Hill later bought his company, I believe). Yes, I still have it stashed away somewhere and have rarely played it since my college days. I am sure that the Situationist one is but a simulacra of Class Struggle :)

To tell the honest truth, I never found "Class Struggle" to be as fun as Monopoly. I am not sure if that says something bad about me or about Bertell Ollman.

Thomas