[lbo-talk] The Lobster Pen Holiday Dinner

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Dec 15 11:05:38 PST 2008

Howdy all,

looks like this might just happen! Currently the trend seems to be Manhattan on Sat, Dec 20. Michael Smith: I hope you can make Saturday.

Based on Michael Pollak's comment, I added one more time slot: 6pm on Sat, Dec 20.

Please go to:

http://crush3r.com/page/upciqdvnda

to let us know if you will be able to join us. If you have already been there, go back anyway, to give us your vote on the 6pm time slot. Julio suggested also considering Brooklyn locations. I am not averse to that idea either, so please add your thoughts in the comments.

And I am still looking for suggestions for location from the New Yorkers on list. Don't make me take you to Cafe Spice or John's Pizzeria!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/