[lbo-talk] AP: Top 10 Political/Econ quotes of 2008

Jenny Brown jbrown72073 at cs.com
Wed Dec 17 09:35:23 PST 2008

Patrick Bond wrote:
>By the same token, what would we say about dear comrades Henwood,
Panitch, Gindin? Hey, I wouldn't say they're discredited. Just sanguine cranks.
:-)

>Doug Henwood, July 10,
http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html#081004: "The economic news remains pretty much the same as the last few weeks: the U.S. economy remains weak, with no signs of picking up steam?and no signs of imploding either. I have a feeling I may be saying some version of this for weeks, maybe months to come."

Frankly, I prefer this to predictions of 5 of the last 1 crises of capitalism.

Jenny Brown