[lbo-talk] Fucking white assholes, kiss my ass

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 17 12:40:13 PST 2008

At 12:02 PM 12/17/2008, Chuck Grimes wrote:

>So basically, the conclusion I came to was, many of my white male
>middle class cohorts vote their fears into office. And those fears all
>intersection in race, class, and gender, more or less along the lines
>that I tried to profile in Strauss.
>
>CG

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081398/quotes

Jake La Motta: Did you fuck my wife?

Joey LaMotta: What?

Jake La Motta: Did you fuck my wife?

Joey LaMotta: [pauses] How do you ask me that? I'm your brother and you ask me that? Where do you get you're balls big enough to ask me that?

Jake La Motta: I'm gonna ask you again, did you or didn't you? Just answer the question.

Joey LaMotta: I'm not gonna answer that. It's stupid. It's a sick question and you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm leaving, If Nora calls tell her I went home. You know what you should do? Do a little more fucking and a little less eating, so you don't have to blame it all on me and everybody else, you understand me? You're cracking up! Ya' fucking screw ball ya'!

Vicki LaMotta: I sucked your brother's cock.

Jake La Motta: You sucked my brother's cock?

Vicki LaMotta: Yeah, I sucked his cock. I sucked all their cocks - what do you want me to tell you?

[as Jake starts moving to leave the house and confront Joey]

Vicki LaMotta: His fucking cock is bigger than yours.