[lbo-talk] BHO defends Rick Warren

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Dec 19 01:05:52 PST 2008

maybe he could invite someone from the kkk - for balance. an anti-semite. how about some cretin misogynists -- and an explicitly racist one, too. so the cretin racist misogynist can say stupid shit about black women in front of wifey.

oh! for balance, how about some commies and anarchists! an atheist or two. agnostics.

what an incredibly insulting exucse: we need balance and debate. because rights for homos are debatable, all up in the air. just like rights for blacks, women, religious minorities, etc. we just don't know what's the right answer in any of this, so we need to keep the lines of debate and ommunication open.

what a fuckhead.