[lbo-talk] Das Kapital Vol. 1 reading guide question

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 07:13:24 PST 2008

Was it here or on some blog that I saw a recommended "reading approach" to Marx's Das Kapital, Volume 1?

That is, someone who suggested, say, Chapter 14 first, as that provided a better backdrop and framework, then to Chapter 11, then on to Chapter X-Y-Z, etc...?

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Sort of a roadmap that might make better narrative sense. I cam across it somewhere, but forgot where.

-B.