[lbo-talk] Das Kapital Vol. 1 reading guide question

ndrobinson at gmail.com ndrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 07:59:54 PST 2008

Maybe you're thinking of Harry Cleaver's study guide? He rearranges Capital to start off with the primitive accumulation chapters. It's available on his web site, and it really helped me.

--- Original Message --- From:"B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> Sent:Fri 12/19/08 10:16 am To:"LBO Talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Subj:[lbo-talk] Das Kapital Vol. 1 reading guide question

Was it here or on some blog that I saw a recommended "reading approach" to Marx's Das Kapital, Volume 1?

That is, someone who suggested, say, Chapter 14 first, as that provided a better backdrop and framework, then to Chapter 11, then on to Chapter X-Y-Z, etc...?

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Sort of a roadmap that might make better narrative sense. I cam across it somewhere, but forgot where.