[lbo-talk] Anti-union corporate front group at it again

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Dec 19 10:35:56 PST 2008

Matthias Wasser wrote:

> This all assumes the question we want to answer is "how do we help
> capitalism be the best capitalism it can be?," of course...

It's more pitiful than that. It assumes we should go through a dumb show in a corner imitating the way in which those who don't even know we exist should act to make this the best capitalism paossible. What are the probabilities that the impassioned posts of Doug, Michael P, and Jim T a couple months ago in support of the bailout had even an infini8tesimal effect on events. It remains a great puzzle to me what they though they were accomplishing by supporting so passionately in a dark corner what those in D.C. were going to do anyhow.

Sad.

Carrol