[lbo-talk] NS agreement

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:31:06 PST 2008

One of the first hints that Hitchens wasn't exactly a leftist that I, at least, picked up on was his carefree attitude about Kerry during the war crime scandal. Basically, Ol' Hitch said "Kerry seems like a swell guy to me." It was pretty sickening stuff from a guy flogging a book arguing for the prosecution Kissinger for alleged war crimes in South-East Asia.