[lbo-talk] The Madoff double bluff

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 21 09:10:18 PST 2008

double bluff wrote:

> Well, I don't care about the ethnic background of the protagonists. What
> interest me is if can be true that taxpayers will foot the bill for the
> Madoff's scheme.

Well I do care about the ethnic question, since "left" responses to finance capital so often are poisoned by anti-semitism. And besiedes, why the fuck cae abut "taxpayers" in this context when "taxpayers" are also funding massacres from teh air in Afghanistan, CIA maneuverings in South America. This focus on this sort of trivia is almost designed to obfuccate left thinking.

Carrol