[lbo-talk] Living beyond one's means

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 23 17:20:34 PST 2008

Chris Doss wrote:

> This would hold more water if you didn't use the exact same language all the time.

That's interesting. I probably vary some, but I shall try in the future to reproduce _exactly_, as follows:

> Capitalism and Capitalists aren't evil; it's
> history. Let's focus on
> trying tobury it, and for get the moralistic rants.

They make the point. Why engage in elegant variation? And since there is far too much moralistic ranting among leftists, it is important not to blur the point by allowing different formulations to suggest differences in substance.

Carrol