[lbo-talk] Moral Foundations

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 24 12:58:41 PST 2008

Those arguing that condemnation of capitalism requires a moral basis are not being serious if they respond only to my arguments rather than responding to Ollman's arguments or those of the writers cited by Ian.

I don't understand why you need a moral foundation or where you get it if you claim to have that mysterious entity. Repeat: I do not understand what you are claiming. It is not intelligible to me. I might be intellibigle if it were expressed in terms of a careful critique of Ollman. I have never needed such an entity. If you need one, that's your problem not mine.

Carrol