[lbo-talk] Moral Foundations

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 05:25:48 PST 2008

Why does this matter? Anything anybody feels is a product (largely) of the social relations in which they exist.

I'm also starting to get annoyed by the idea that there is a specifically capitalist morality totally incommensurable with those that exist in noncapitalist societies. People throughout history have generally considered cheating and lying to be bad.