[lbo-talk] Moral Foundations

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 25 12:18:08 PST 2008

My experiences with the ruling class tells me they expect each other to lie to one another with such frequency that the idea of a general prohibition against such behaviour is again meaningless. Only within a small circle of friends is truthfulness _frequently_ expected but even then if one lies to another, if it is to the liars benefit but NOT to the detriment the person lied to, then all is still well.

John Thornton