[lbo-talk] bertell ollman article

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:22:52 PST 2008

It wasn't meant as a cheap shot at MRZine. Sorry you took it the wrong way. It was meant as a shot at what Patrick Bond wrote. Though I hadn't intended it as a cheap shot at him, it might have come across that way. I forgive myself, though, since my impatience with nationalism in all it's forms (including the economic form) is, correctly, very thin.