[lbo-talk] Settler Colonialism Seals Its Own Doom

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 11:57:40 PST 2008

> You just knew the US oligarchy wasn't going quietly without them or their
> proxies committing one last ghastly crime against humanity:

You mean "one last ghastly crime" while Bush is in office, right? 'Cause this shit will continue under Obama, which is what Israel, I suspect, is setting up with this assault. Not that they need to, but murdering captive people tends to reinforce what is expected of the incoming imperial manager. Meanwhile, our savior went without electricity for a time while in Hawaii. Poor guy. I hope his kids are all right.

Dennis