[lbo-talk] Settler Colonialism Seals Its Own Doom

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 17:36:12 PST 2008

There are a lot of people who view support of Israel as the most important thing and base their votingon that position.

I think people underestimate these lobby groups. A friend of mine was working at the US embassy in Poland in the 80s in a rather high position, and in his view the Polish lobby in the US was much more important for US policy on Poland than anything that the GOP think-tanks came up with.