[lbo-talk] they don't make mega-bears like they used to

James Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:30:53 PST 2008

Oh, but whose aren't?

After the guy threw his shoes at Bush I apparently felt very irritated by gawker and wonkette's snarky coverage of this heroic fella, so I wrote them a long, angry, rather wingnutty-sounding email. I must have shot it out very fast on autopilot because I found it later in my sent folder and couldn't even remember writing it. It was.... rather similar in tone to a youtube comment.