[lbo-talk] The Liberal Morality: Shutm on Atrocities

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sun Dec 28 20:22:49 PST 2008

On Sun, December 28, 2008 7:22 pm, Peter Ward wrote:

> In fact, here's the empirical evidence of the
> nature our morality: a community pummeled inhabitants blown to bits in
> front of our faces and we do nothing.

No need for self-flagellation. The carnage has been going on since the dawn of the capitalist world-system. Slavery, plantations, sharecropping, neocolonialism. But Palestine will go on resisting. We honor that resistance by critiquing all Empires, everywhere, and holding the libloggers to account for the crimes of their masters.

"We can't change the past. But we can end it." -- Naomi Hunter, Metal Gear Solid 4

-- DRR