[lbo-talk] The Liberal Morality: Shtum on Atrocities

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 28 21:39:31 PST 2008

'We' had some effect in regard to civil rights, Southeast Asia, and Central America. The largest anti-war demonstrations in world history occurred in 2003.

It's true that that's been dissipated by one of the greatest con-jobs in US history, but we need to do it again in regard to the US war in Southwest Asia, of which the Israeli murder of a nation is a part. --CGE