[lbo-talk] why I envy Tristan Taormino's job

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Dec 29 18:32:24 PST 2008

<http://fleshbot.com/5117197/three-is-the-magic-number-in-tristan-taorminos-latest-expert-guide

HARDCORE Three Is The Magic Number In Tristan Taormino's Latest "Expert Guide" By Lux Alptraum, 3:00 PM on Sat Dec 27 2008, 28,602 views

We were a bit skeptical about the idea of an "expert guide" to threesomes. Unlike blowjobs or handjobs, good threesome technique isn't really something you can demonstrate—it's more a learn by doing type of thing.

But since we've been impressed by the previous installments of the Expert Guide series, we figured we'd give this one a shot. And, true to form, Tristan impressed us with her efforts. Rather than setting itself up as the end all, be all of threesomology, the "Expert Guide to Threesomes" acts more as a general guide to group sex.

In the educational intro, Tristan explains different threesome configurations, lays out some basic rules, and goes over different roadblocks and pitfalls encountered by couples looking to have a threesome. While its no guarantee of a problem-free debut into the world of group sex, the "Expert Guide" is a good way for couples to open up a discussion about going beyond a twosome—and even if end up deciding that the threeway isn't your way, you'll still get to watch some hot group sex p*rn.