[lbo-talk] Carl Remick, RIP

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 22:26:30 PST 2008

I'm not sure what your point is, but why this rude remark? Is it necessary to dishonor Carl's memory because you disagree with some of the positions he may had advocated? De mortuis aut nihil aut bene. Carl and I often disagreed, sometimes sharply, and occasionally we were even quite uncivil to each other, but we always made up because of the basis of respect and comradeship that underlay our relationship. I don'tthink this sort of thing is constructive. If we don't know what to do, we have to keep working until we figure it out. That's what Carl would have wanted. Do you have a better idea?