[lbo-talk] How the markets really work

MK mkurk at mac.com
Sun Feb 3 12:10:53 PST 2008

Chomsky couldn't have put it more succinctly. Except, of course, without the British accent and impeccable comic timing.

(love it how the 'ooooohs' come only when the white folks' pensions plans are endangered. I mean, really, unemployed black men losing those collapsing edifices they live in aren't really the point, are they?)

mk