[lbo-talk] top fifty atheist bumper snickers

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sun Feb 3 18:07:03 PST 2008

On Sunday 03 February 2008 16:41:34 shag wrote:

> good to finally know you're the enemy Michael. *flush*

Well, one always hates to be flushed -- but after a while one gets used to it.

You gotta pick your enemies, after all. Mine consist mostly of the malefactors of great wealth (and the benefactors too -- think of the Bill And Amanda Gates Foundation, or the Rockefeller, or the Ford... ).

Anyway, Comrade Shag, I may be your enemy -- that's yours to say, after all -- but I don't think you're mine.