[lbo-talk] top fifty atheist bumper snickers

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 3 21:43:22 PST 2008

>On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:33:01 -0600 Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> writes:
> >

> > shag wrote:
> > >
> > > at literature perversions http://chrisahall.com/, I saw this: "At
> > > ScienceBlogs, grrrlscientist has put up a great list of the
> > >

><http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2008/01/top_fifty_atheist_tshirt_a
>nd_b.php?utm_source=mostemailed&utm_medium=link>Top
> > > Fifty Atheist T-Shirt and Bumper Sticker Aphorisms, and unlike
> > most lists
> > > like this, it really lives up to its name. Some of my faves:
> > >
> > > 5. There's A REASON Why Atheists Don't Fly Planes Into Buildings
> >
> > False. It is fairly well established that the actual reasons for
> > flying
> > planes into buildings are shared by atheists and believers.
> >
> > Carrol

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."

John Stuart Mill

People who believe that they'll go to heaven after they die are not necessarily going to engage in suicide bombing, but most people who engage in suicide bombing believe in life after death.

Mike B)

http://www.iww.org.au/node/10 "Would you have freedom from wage-slavery.." Joe Hill http://www.iww.org/en/join

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address. www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail