[lbo-talk] top fifty atheist bumper snickers

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Feb 4 07:09:16 PST 2008

There is no doubt any longer; anti-Arab racism has become a major ideolgoical support of u.s. imperialism, and opposing that form of racism a central task of the u.s. left. This reminds me of a conversation with a student years ago. I had debuning the concept of biolgoical race; his retreat: well, there's a different black culture. This also begins to throw some light on the hounding of Yoshie off this list.

Carrol