[lbo-talk] big daddio virgin fuckers in the sky was Re: ABORTION

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Feb 4 10:12:47 PST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> And, pray, how did Yoshie get "driven" from the list?

First people disagreed with her, and then I told her (and everyone else) to hold off on posting about Iranian domestic affairs. She found this intolerable and signed off. I'd like to see the Commissar of the Cornfields hand down a similar indictment of Michael Perelman and Lou Proyect, who made similar requests of her, with similar reactions.

Doug