[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Feb 5 09:03:04 PST 2008

``C'mon everybody....'' Julio

------

So, I asked myself this morning, what the fuck am I going to do tonight after work? The posting yesterday by Krugman on the differences between Hilary and Ob was seriously convincing. I understand exactly the difference between mandated and optional. So I though I have to grit my teeth, hold my nose and put the old finger touch on the wicked witch---then I thought oh, god no. I just can't.

Then I went around on how they look against McCain. I suspect Ob won't do very well in the argument department with McCain. Hilary is pretty used to hammering on the Right. Ob talks `unity'? Give me a break. I say murder the bastards...

At a complete loss...

CG