[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama LOL LOL

shag at cleandraws.com shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Feb 5 13:00:52 PST 2008

it places
> politics completely outside the control and use of the "working
> class." The scene of and time for politics is named only at the whim
> of constituted power, while the opposition waits to be called.
> There's more than a little theology in this kind of theory: we must
> remain faithful while we wait for the Democrat/boom (savior)...

what *would be inside the control and use of the working class"?

to me, this whole obama thing *is* what the working class freakin' wants. I say: here's *clink* to helping them get what they think they want. pop the champagne, man. throw some confetti. these fuckers want obama, let them have obama.

and you can't say, "oh, they're deluded" because you already took a poke at Lenin. *giggle*